Living Waters Ranch in Challis, ID
“For I consider that the suffering of this present time
are not worth comparing with the Glory that is to be revealed to us.” Romans 8:18
What to Expect:
• Muffins and fruit provided on Saturday morning. Bring your own snacks and games to share for Saturday evening fun!
• Cabins have a refrigerator/freezer, and basic kitchen supplies. You can bring your favorite coffee creamer, or ice cream or snack to share that needs refrigeration.
• Kitchen equipment can be used in case you have a very restricted diet but we want everyone to eat together in the dining hall.
• Food is served buffet line style and is delicious. Sample meals from the past include:
◦ Lasagna, salad, garlic bread, brownie.
◦ Twice baked oatmeal with yogurt, fruit and cream, and a hard boiled egg.
• Cabins have bedding, pillows and towels for you. • WiFi is limited but available.
• Bring your Bible, journal, personal care items and clothing.
• Carpool! Save gas money and get to know other women who are going. It is a long drive, if you wonder if your GPS has gotten you lost in the middle of a field....nope you’re headed the correct way!
• One afternoon we will have “free time.” Onsite options are hiking and walking trails. Within driving distance: hot pools (bring a swimsuit), thrift stores, cafe, local farmers market.
• The retreat center's store and cafe may be open if they have the staff.
Payment can be made with cash or check (payable to The Springs Calvary Chapel.)
Please have registration and $50 deposit turned in by August 15th.
Registration bust be turned in and paid in full by September 4th.
SORRY BUT WE WILL BE UNABLE TO REFUND AFTER September 11th.
If you are unable to leave your baby at home, we look forward to having you join us next year!
The retreat is for women 18+ years old.